Sunday, February 20, 2011

Creating a Music Poster - Result

Greetings visitors and fellow bloggers

After finding some ideas and going through various sketches, this is what I came up with for my music poster:




The Music Poster was done through the combined use of Photoshop (for fonts and overall layout of the poster) and Illustrator (which I've used to create the Cassette Tapes with the use of various techniques - well sort of).

Probably the hardest thing that I had to design was the Cassette Tape, so I decided to use Adobe Illustrator for that and then export the Cassette Tape Designs as a JPEG and have the Tapes as some sort of surface for my poster. After importing the tape design to photoshop, I've went on placing the writing (in which I've used the Arial and Impact Fonts) on the surface. After a few hours later in creating the poster, this is my result.

By all means, feel free to comment on the poster.

No comments: