Monday, February 7, 2011

Daily Summary for 08/02/2011

Greetings visitor

Please have a read of my first official post on my blog for Cert IV Graphics Design throughout 2011

Today I'm explaining a brief summary of what was done for Tuesday 8th February 2011.

I was assigned to a group with Katelyn Hague and Luke Monaghan and we had to come up with the following concepts:

- Beer for Women
- Men's Hair Removal

With these ideas given to us, we had to come up with some rough ideas as well as sketches on the following:

- Name of the Product (this being in the form of a Logo)
- Product Itself (Sketches)
- Magazine Ad (in A4 Form)

After an hour or two of going through some rough ideas, we felt confident that we came up with some pretty good ideas. Now I have to go through some of the notes in regards to elements of design.

No comments: