Monday, June 20, 2011

CD Covers - Finished Work

Drakie here,

Now it's the time that I post the CD Covers, this is the finished work of my fictional album cover called 'NOIR':




Page 1 and Page 4 of the CD Booklet




Page 2 & Page 3 of the CD Booklet




Back Cover of the Album




CD Disc Face (in Printable Form)

Compared to the rough concepts, I have kept to the core concepts of the album cover I was coming up with (as mentioned in the Rough Concepts I came up with a Jazz/Blues Album). But as the assessment progress I did had to make some compromises - such as the Saxophone being omitted from the final design.

But apart from that, everything else is essentially unchanged from the concept and shows in the final design. I deliberately kept the use of colour to Greyscale as I felt that using black and white tones are easy to work with.

This is all with nearly 3-4 weeks of painstaking work.

No comments: