Sunday, June 19, 2011

Children's Book Assessment - Final Work (Story)

Drakie here,

After weeks of hard work, I've finally done the Children's Storybook. The first part of this assessment is writing up 16 sentences for the storybook, here how it goes:

1. If I was a robot from Mars...

My family would look very different!


2. If I was a robot from Mars...

We would all live under a giant dome.


3. If I was a robot from Mars...

I would have a great Martian home.


4. If I was a robot from Mars...

I would have a Martian pet named Blog instead of a dog.


5. If I was a robot from Mars...

I would go for a roll instead of a stroll.


6. If I was a robot from Mars...

I would drive around in my hover car.


7. If I was a robot from Mars...

My favourite treat would be chocolate Earth bars.


8. If I was a robot from Mars...

On television I would watch Earthling cartoons.


9. If I was a robot from Mars...

At night I would see two different moons.


10. If I was a robot from Mars...

My friends would all be robots too!


11. If I was a robot from Mars...

I would play in the sand dunes instead of a pool.


12. If I was a robot from Mars...

I would spend my days at robot school.


13. If I was a robot from Mars...

On field trips we would see Martian animals at the zoo.


14. If I was a robot from Mars...

Dust storms would rage for months at a time.


15. If I was a robot from Mars...

In winter it would be very cold but in summer it would be fine.


16. If I was a robot from Mars...

The Earth would see so far away, so I would only want to be a robot from Mars for just one day!

No comments: