Monday, February 14, 2011

Creating a Music Poster (Part 2 - Research)

After rummaging through the internet for promotional music posters and in some cases, random images, i've managed to find some ideas on what elements to use for my poster:


Poster 1 - New Riot Poster


I went this one, mainly not only was a decent one but also because I simply like the font style in the poster and thought I play around with this sort of font and see how it goes. Not to mention that the poster isn't clustered or otherwise complicated. But as I looked, I ended up finding a few random images that caught my eye whilst finding the posters, as you can see below:






I came across this 'old-school' Cassette Tape (this image was sourced from this website) and what looked like the album cover for Korn (which can be found here) and I though to myself, 'I could use something like this for the poster'.

Well, that is some of my research done on the Music Poster

No comments: